Terms & conditions
Home Terms & conditions
Reyash Pty Ltd ACN 622 400 346
Australian Credit Representative Number: 508006
Trading as Ozrefinance – ABN 61 622 400 346
Priyankbhai Vishnubhai Patel
Australian Credit Representative Number – 508100
Ozrefinance (Reyash Pty Ltd) will not be liable in any way if you incur any loss whether it is financial or material or personal loss resulting from using this website.
Cash back that you receive from us is only eligible upon successfully completing and settling your loan with new lender. If your loan is not settled for any reason or declined for any reason then you will not be able to receive any cash back from us. Your cash back amount may be less than what is shown in our cash back calculator, it may be because you have some money sitting in your offset account and some lender only pay us based on the difference between your loan drawn and the offset amount you have. Sometimes, when you draw the equity out but some lenders do not pay us upfront payment on the equity drawn, it may be for any reason, in those cases we will not be able to pay you same cash back amount that is shown on our website. In the event that your cash back is different than what is shown on our website, we will communicate with you in writing before we proceed with your application. Once you agree in writing with the cash back we offer you, only then we will proceed with your application. We will communicate with you in writing about your cash back amount and seek your written approval before we proceed with your application.
2. Our Website
- 2.2 You understand and agree that your use of our website is provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not represent or warrant that the operation of our website will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, complete or current.
- 2.3 We update and carry out maintenance on our website regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on our website from time to time, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is not available at any time or for any period of time.
- 2.4 Our website may contain links to third party sites, information and resources (Third Party Links) and information provided by third parties (Third Party Content). We are not responsible for the Third Party Links or Third Party Content, and can not guarantee that any Third Party Links or Third Party Content will be uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, complete or current.
- 2.5 Any links to Third Party Content does not represent our endorsement of such Third Party Content. We have no control over the Third Party Content, and will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer or incur when you access or use any Third Party Links or Third Party Content.
- 3.1 We own, or are the licensee of, the intellectual property rights in the content of our website, including text, photos, graphic designs and images.
- 3.2 Subject to clause 3.3, you retain all the rights in and to the content that you submit or post on or through our website.
- 3.3 By submitting and posting your content on our website:
- (a) you give us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, publish, display and distribute your content;
- (b) you consent to us disclosing your content and personal information with our suppliers; and
- (c) you consent to us and our suppliers using your personal information to send you information about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- 4.1 Except where we are unable to exclude our liability by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, however it arises, whether in contract, statute of tort (including negligence), arising out of, or in connection with, your use of (including inability to use) our website.
- 4.2 We exclude liability for any loss of profit, loss or corruption of data, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages suffered or incurred or arising in connection with our website, any services we have provided, or in connection with any act or omission by us (negligent or otherwise).
5. General Terms
- 5.4 There is no relationship of employment, partnership, agency or fiduciaries between you and us.